Terms & Conditions
1. NatalCare Naturally Ltd TENS units should only be used in accordance with the instructions provided.
2. The success of NatalCare Naturally Ltd TENS in labour is neither guaranteed nor warranted by NatalCare Naturally Ltd.
3. NatalCare Naturally Ltd TENS must not be used by anyone fitted with a cardiac pacemaker, who has a heart disease or suffers from epilepsy. If you have any concerns whatsoever consult your medical advisor prior to use.
4. The TENS machine cannot be used in water. If the customer wishes to enter a bath, birthing pool or shower, the TENS unit should be removed.
5. NatalCare Naturally Ltd TENS must not be used until the pregnancy has reached full term (37 weeks onwards).
6. A fully refundable bond of $50 is payable to secure the booking. The bond is returned to the customer once the TENS machine is returned in good working order. The bond does not cover lost or missing parts. The bond covers late return fees.
7. Failure to return the NatalCare Naturally Ltd TENS by the due date will result in the Customer being charged $10 for each and every week or any part of a week over and above the hire period until the NatalCare Naturally Ltd TENS is returned. If the unit is not returned for any reason the Customer will be charged for that unit ($220 - this includes the batteries and container). If the unit is returned incomplete, the Customer will be charged accordingly for the missing item/s. $10 is charged for Instruction Booklet, $10 for the neck cord, $20 per battery, $15 for the storage container and $25 per cable.
8. The NatalCare Naturally Ltd TENS unit must be returned in the postage bag provided. If the postage return bag is lost. The Customer should see our FAQ.
9. In the event of damage to, or loss of the NatalCare Naturally Ltd TENS by the Customer, the full retail value ($220) is payable to NatalCare NZ Ltd by the Customer.
10. Non-use of the hired NatalCare Naturally Ltd TENS is entirely at the discretion of the customer and no refund will apply.
11. Once the TENS unit is dispatched by courier to the Customer, the booking cannot be cancelled and a refund is not available. If the Customer contacts NatalCare Naturally by phone or email prior to the unit being dispatched a refund of the price paid less $10.00 applies (plus the bond).
12. NatalCare Naturally Ltd TENS are fully tested immediately prior to dispatch. However, the liability of NatalCare Naturally Ltd TENS shall not exceed the rental charge.
13. The Customer should check the contents of the hire pack upon receipt and familiarise herself with the NatalCare Naturally Ltd TENS and the instructions. The Customer must advise NatalCare Naturally Ltd of any problems whatsoever immediately. NatalCare Naturally Ltd accepts no responsibility where the Customer fails to do so and renders it impossible for NatalCare Naturally Ltd to take any corrective action.
14. The approximate time a unit takes for delivery is overnight to main centres (plus an extra 3 days for rural addresses). A third party is used for courier deliveries and therefore NatalCare Naturally cannot guarantee a delivery date or timeframe. If a Customer hires a unit less than 21 days in advance of their due date, then the Customer takes the risk that their baby may arrive early (before the TENS arrives). If a Customer orders a TENS unit during COVID outbreaks, shipping delays are to be expected and shipping times cannot be guaranteed. Once the unit has been dispatched no refund is available if the unit does not arrive in time for the delivery.
15. If the unit has not arrived when expected, it is the Customer's responsibility to contact NatalCare Naturally to assist with tracking the item. NatalCare Naturally cannot be held responsible if they are unaware that a unit has not arrived by the expected date.
16. In providing NatalCare Naturally Ltd with personal contact details and payment, the Customer agrees to the above terms and conditions.
17. NatalCare Naturally is a New Zealand business and all transactions are in NZD.
18. Natalcare Naturally will appear on your Credit Card Statement.
19. Our Legal Trading Name is: NatalCare New Zealand Limited.
20. Our physical address: 31a Iverson Terrace, Waltham, Christchurch NZ.